The Apple Pie Tree Activities
Book Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten contains all you need for a day’s worth of lessons on apples and apple pie! Based loosely on the popular children’s book, , children will be immersed in apples all day long!
Save time by having all of your printables and activities in one place! No more searching all over the internet for activities for . You can also use these activities for any apple unit!
These activities are fun, colorful, engaging, and developmentally appropriate!
Preschool and Kindergarten
- Detailed instructions for implementation
- Colorful hands-on activities
- Printable activities to reuse over and over
- CCSS Standards included on Table of Contents
In this book unit, you will get a variety of hands-on activities and worksheets. Here are the activities and worksheets that you will receive:
- : – these are clip cards that feature apple trees with one through ten apples.
- : – An engaging activity focusing on distinguishing between the capital and lowercase letters “Aa”.
- : – This packet includes a color poster, a b/w poster, a cut-and-glue activity of the parts of the apple, and 2 trace or copy writing worksheets.
- : – 26 letters your students can trace to practice their fine motor skills. Includes all capitals, all lowercase letters, and numbers.
- : – A math worksheet where your students will add the apples together.
- :– Circle the objects that begin with the short “a” sound
- : – A worksheet where your student will recall facts from the story and can write or dictate the answers.
- : – Three different writing worksheets with writing prompts, creative writing, and drawing.
- : – Two sets (boy and girl) of sequencing cards of how to bake an apple pie.