Summer Fun Large Motor Activity Cards
These Summer Fun Large Motor Activities for preschoolers and kindergarteners will be sure to get your children moving in a fun and creative way! This set includes 16 different activities featuring large motor skills, exercises, and activities! Printed in card form, it’s easy for you or your kids to hold.
How can these large motor activities cards be used?
- A Simon-Says type of game – Kids always love this game!
- Brief Brain Breaks
- Rainy day exercises
- Get the wiggles out!
Why are Brain Breaks important for kids? Brief breaks of physical activity will get their wiggles out, help to calm nerves before a test or assessment, and can help children concentrate better on the next lesson.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 16 bright and colorful cards printed on 4 pages featuring summer-related objects
- Printable Directions
- Cards are printed with thick black lines to make cutting out easier
- Cards can be cut out in rectangle or with rounded corners – your choice!
Examples of some of the activities printed on the cards:
- Tiptoe quietly around the room slowly until I say “stop”.
- Lay on your back and do 7 scissor kicks.
- Wiggle your arms and legs like a jellyfish until I say “stop”.
- Pretend to throw a beach ball into the air 10 times.
Your children will love the cute pictures of colorful summer icons; you will love the high-quality clipart graphics! Your kids will love the fun and creative physical movement; you will love the age-appropriate large motor skills!
None of these activities need any extra materials or resources, only your kids!
Prep is quick and easy… Just print, simple cutting, and you are ready!
[purchase_link id=”84527″ text=”Add to Cart” style=”button” color=””]