Christmas Brain Breaks
These Christmas Brain Breaks will be sure to get your students moving in a fun and creative way! This set is our biggest set yet! It includes 24 different activities featuring large motor skills exercises and activities. Printed in card form, it’s easy for you or your students to hold.
How can these Christmas Brain Breaks activities be used?
- A Simon-Says type of game – Students always love this game!
- Brain Breaks
- Rainy day exercises
- Get the wiggles out!
- Help test anxiety
Why are Brain Breaks important for kids? Brief breaks of physical activity will get their wiggles out, help to calm nerves before a test or assessment, and can help students concentrate better on the next lesson.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- 24 bright and colorful cards printed on 4 pages featuring Christmas-related objects
- Cards are printed with thick black lines to make cutting out easier
- Cards can be cut out in rectangle or with rounded corners – your choice!
- These cards feature Christmas objects and icons. A few do include Santa and related objects and mention “Santa”. If you need more info on exactly how many are Santa-related, please send a question, and I will be happy to help you decide if this is a good resource fit for you.
Examples of some of the activities printed on the cards:
- “Roll the bottom snowball of your snowman around the room….remember it’s heavy!”
- “Rockin’ around the Christmas Tree! Free dance for 1 minute.”
- “Do 10 jumping jacks.”
- “Reach down and touch your toes 10 times.”
Your students will love the cute pictures of colorful Christmas icons; you will love the high-quality clipart graphics! Your students will love the fun and creative physical movement; you will love the age-appropriate large motor skills!
None of these activities need any extra materials or resources, only your students!
Prep is quick and easy… Just print, simple cutting, and you are ready!