Make letter recognition fun with these engaging, hands-on Find the Letter Worksheets! This set includes 20 no-prep worksheets, perfect for practicing letter recognition. Quick and easy activity with big results!
Use these Find the Letter Worksheets with dot markers (bingo daubers) for extra hands-on fun!
- 20 worksheets (6 with colorful borders, 14 with b/w borders)
Your students will love practicing letter recognition with these worksheets! They will get excited when they see you pull out the dot markers.
Prep is quick and easy…just print off the black-and-white Find the Letters worksheets and hand to students. Students can either use dot markers or circle the letters. The colorful worksheets can be put into a dry erase folder so that the letters can be circled with a dry erase marker. Simple, quick, no-prep!
- Print worksheets. (You can also print and laminate to use with dry erase markers!)
- Have your student use a dot marker to mark the letter that you call out for him or her to find.
- Keep calling letters out until all are marked.
- You may also laminate these sheets and use dry erase markers to be able to use these over and over again!